Construction and Feature
Operating machanism adopt double contact with DPN form, N pole opening first, then breaking.
Leakage protecion adopt electronic type integrated circuit, Contact ON/OFF state display.
Trigger has middle-position function and a clamshell to put tags in and characteristic
stripes on both sides.
Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current, short-circuit, overload, and
function of isolation.
● Residual current characteristics: AC, A
● Pole No.: 1P+N Tripping curve: B, C
● Rated short-circuit breaking capacity: 4.5kA
● Rated current (A): 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32
● Rated voltage: 240V
● Rated frequency: 50Hz
● Rated residual operating current(A): 0.03
● Tripping duration: instantaneous≤0.1s
● Electro-mechanical endurance: 4000 cycles
● Diameter of screw d(mm): M4
● Degree of protection: IP20
● Fastening torque: 1.2N.m
● On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm
● Terminal Connection Height: H1= 9mm H2=22mm
Overall & Installation Dimensions
- JVM66-32 series miniature circuit breaker is featured with high breaking capacity, elegant appearance, convenient installation, modularized dimension.2019-09-17
- The AH711/710 analog time switches are designed to be mounted inside a control panel and can accommodate surface or flush panel mounting. is a light duty commercial time switch for 12, 24 VDC, 120 or 240 VAC single-phase applications.2019-09-16