Construction and Feature
Operating machanism adopt double contact with DPN form, N pole opening first, then breaking.
Leakage protecion adopt electronic type integrated circuit, Contact ON/OFF state display.
Trigger has middle-position function and a clamshell to put tags in and characteristic
stripes on both sides.
Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current, short-circuit, overload, and
function of isolation.
● Residual current characteristics: AC, A
● Pole No.: 1P+N Tripping curve: B, C
● Rated short-circuit breaking capacity: 4.5kA
● Rated current (A): 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32
● Rated voltage: 240V
● Rated frequency: 50Hz
● Rated residual operating current(A): 0.03
● Tripping duration: instantaneous≤0.1s
● Electro-mechanical endurance: 4000 cycles
● Diameter of screw d(mm): M4
● Degree of protection: IP20
● Fastening torque: 1.2N.m
● On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm
● Terminal Connection Height: H1= 9mm H2=22mm
Overall & Installation Dimensions
- TSCB's new SPD dedicated backup protection device, TSCB is a backup protection device designed for SPD. It uses innovative technology to perfectly solve the problem of improper use of circuit breakers and fuses as SPD back protection devices. And other issues.2019-11-19
- 2P,4P magnetic RCCB 6kA. 6A up to 125A. Original new design, patent protecdtion, with CB,SEMKO,CE approval2019-11-14