- 10kA JVL16-100 Popular 2p automatic Residual Current Circuit Breaker
Categories Superior 10kA 16 Series Circuit Breaker Album View larger image Mode electro-magnetic type Residual current characteristics A,AC,G,S Pole No 2, 4 Rated making and breaking capacity 10InA Rated current(A) 63, 80, 100 Rated voltage AC 230/400 Rated frequency 50/60Hz Terminal Connection Height 19mm Electro-mechanical endurance 4000 cycles Protection class IP20 Update Time 2020-03-30Detail Information
● Mode: electro-magnetic type
● Residual current characteristics: A, AC,G,S
● Pole No.: 2, 4
● Rated making and breaking capacity: 500A(ln=25A,40A) or 630A(ln=63A)
● Rated current(A): 25, 40, 63
● Rated voltage: AC 230(240)/400(415)
● Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
● Rated residual operating current IAn(A):0.03, 0.1, 0.3, 0.5
●Rated residual non operating current lAno: 0.5IAn
● Rated conditional short-circuit current Inc: 10kA● Rated conditional residual short-circuit Current I Ac: 10kA● Residual tripping current range: 0_5IAnH An
● Terminal Connection Height: 19mm
● Electro-mechanical endurance: 4000 cycles
● Connection capacity: Rigid conductor 25mm²
● Connection terminal:Screw terminal
● Pillar terminal with clamp
● Fastening torque: 2.0Nm
● Installation: On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm Panel mounting
● Protection class:IP20
Construction and Feature
Elegant appearance; cover and handle in arc shape make comfortable operation. Contact position indicating window
Transparent cover designed to carry label.
In case of overload to protected circuit, RCBO handle trips and stays at central position, which enables a quick solution to the faulty line. The handle cannot stay in such position when operated manually.
RCBO handle can be locked either at “ON” position or at“OFF” position to prevent unwanted operation of the product.
Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current, short-circuit and overload
High short-circuit capacity
Provides complementary protection against direct contact by human body.
Effectively protects electric equipment against insulating failure
Contact position indication
Provides protection against over-voltageOverall & Installation DimensionsWiring DiagramRelated ProductsCompany