- Circuit Breaker
- Time Switch
- SPD Surge Protective Device
- New product Recommendation
- Electrical Distribution Box
- Isolation switch
Din impulse latching relay, dual stable status, France hot selling, with CE CB, mini mechanical
|Album||View larger image|
|Dissipated power (during the impulse)||1, 2P: 19 VA|
|Illuminated PB control||Max. current 3 mA (if > use an ATLz)|
|Operating threshold||Min. 85 % of Un in conformance with IEC/EN60669-2-2|
|Duration of the control order||50 ms to 1 s (200 ms recommended)|
|Response time||50 ms|
|Frequency||50 Hz or 60 Hz|
|Maximum number of operations per minute||5|
|Maximum number of switching operation a day||100|
|Insulation voltage (Ui)||440 V AC|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp)||6 kV|
Impulse relays are used
● Closing of the impulse relay pole(s) is triggered by an impulse on the coil.
● Having two stable mechanical positions, the pole(s) will be opened by the next impulse. Each impulse received by the coil reverses the position of
● Can be controlled by an unlimited number of pushbuttons.
● Zero energy consumption.